Frequently Asked Questions
What is Everglades Isle?
Everglades Isle is a Class A Luxury Motorcoach Retreat, located in Everglades City, FL. The resort offers rental and ownership options for RV sites and wet slips. Additionally, guests can exclusively join our social membership club (The Lighthouse Club at Everglades Isle) in order to enjoy full access to resort amenities and events without renting/ owning an RV site or boat slip.
What Are The Benefits To Becoming A Member Of The Lighthouse Club At Everglades Isle?
- Access to captains and fishing guide services
- Access to golf cart rentals
- Access to a variety of social events and activities, including boating excursions, fishing lessons, kayaking, cocktail cruises, day trips, and sporting events
- Access to wet slip rentals
- Full use of The Lighthouse Club at Everglades Isle, an 8,500 square foot clubhouse complete with lounge, movie theater, fitness center, spa treatment salon, men's and women's locker rooms, billiards table, laundry facilities, resort-style pool, spa, and tropical sun deck
- Right to bring guests to The Club
- Right to use The Club for private events
- Use of boating facility, including ships store, restrooms, showers and fishing cleaning station
What Is The Dress Code?
Casual attire is permitted in the clubhouse, verandah, and pool area. A shirt and shoes must be worn at all times within the clubhouse.
Does Owning Or Leasing An Rv Site Or Wet Slip At Everglades Isle Entitle Me To Membership Privileges?
Yes, owners of boat slips and RV sites enjoy a membership to The Lighthouse Club at Everglades Isle.